DARCO is an International Standard Software Company in Dhaka, Bangladesh established in 1998. DARCO develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices, Virtual Learning and business operations. DARCO consulting services also provide enterprise consulting and product support services; and training and certification to developers and information technology professionals, as well as builds standalone and software development life-cycle tools for software architects, developers, testers, and project managers. DARCO aims to develop application software including customer relationship management, enterprise performance management, supply chain management, business intelligence applications, enterprise project portfolio management, and industry-specific applications in future.
To provide products, services and solutions of the highest quality and deliver more value to our customers that earns their respect and loyalty.Underlying beliefs supporting this objective:
- Our continued success is dependent on increasing the loyalty of our customers.
- Competitive total cost of ownership, quality, inventiveness, and the way we do business drives customer loyalty.
- Listening attentively to customers to truly understand their needs, then delivering solutions that translate into customer success is essential to earn customer loyalty.
To view change in the market as an opportunity to grow; to use our profits and our ability to develop and produce innovative products, services and solutions that satisfy emerging customer needs.Underlying beliefs supporting this objective:
- Growth comes from taking smart risks, based on the state of the industry—that requires both a conviction in studying the trends, but also in inducing change in our industry.
- Our size (and diversity of businesses) gives us ability to weather economic cycles and turn them to our favor.
To help employees share in the company’s success that they make possible; to provide people with employment opportunities based on performance; to create with them a safe, exciting and inclusive work environment that values their diversity and recognizes individual contributions; and to help them gain a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment from their work.Underlying beliefs supporting this objective:
- DARCO’s performance starts with motivated employees; their loyalty is key.
- Everyone has something to contribute: It’s not about title, level or tenure.
- Employees are responsible for lifelong learning.
DARCO is committed to complying with the requirements of all applicable environmental legislation and regulations, including the restriction of hazardous materials in our products.